Transfer your domain from GoDaddy to us is fast and easy!
Note: You won't be able to transfer your domain away if it's within 60 days of registration or a previous transfer, or if a 60-day lock was applied after updating domain contact information. You'll need to verify your identity to confirm the transfer if your domain has Ownership Protection enabled.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
- Select your domain name by clicking on it directly to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Transfer domain away from GoDaddy. You won't be able to transfer your domain within 60 days of these events:
- New domain registration
- Change to registrant contact information
Review the transfer checklist, then select Continue with transfer.
Note: If you have Ownership Protection on your domain, you'll need to verify your identity. We'll send a verification code via SMS or authenticator app if you've had two-step verification (2SV) enabled in your account for more than 72 hours. Otherwise, select Send Password to send a one-time password to your registrant email address.
- Select Click here to see Authorization Code, then Copy to Clipboard to copy your authorization code. We'll also send an email with your auth code to the administrative email address on your domain name.
- Select My Domains to go back to your list of domains.
Go to the Domain Transfer Page and enter your domain name and authorization code that was sent from GoDaddy. After you finish entering this information please wait for an email from us within 1-4 business days approving the transfer.
Once the email is received, Congratulations your domain had been transferred!
If you have any issues having this done, please contact support and we would love to assist